|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Dec 9, 2015 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Dec 20, 2015 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
We are a group of families from the Lakeshore West community of Toronto, Ontario, including Mimico, New Toronto, Long Branch, and Alderwood. We have diverse backgrounds and have joined together to support a Syrian refugee family through a transition to life in Canada. As parents, our hearts break while we watch Syrian families risk their lives to leave their homes with little but the hope of finding safety for their children. It is for this reason that we have committed to an effort to raise funds to sponsor one of these families.
As a constituent group, we are responsible for raising $30,000 for a small family’s first year in Canada. Additionally, we will also provide community support by helping this family set up a home, access education and find employment.
Our community has come together this holiday season to provide auction items to raise funds - think about bidding on items for upcoming holiday gifts, birthdays or other milestones!
Facebook: Lakeshore Syrian Connection
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note bids should be placed in $5 increments.
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Check (Please make payable to "Lakeshore Syrian Connection")
- Online payment via paypal
Cheque payments can be dropped off with item pick-up.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at locations in Mimico or Long Branch (exact address will be provided.)
- Shipping may require an additional fee - within Canada only/can not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —